At The Maher Law Group, APC, our Fairfield criminal defense is known for reaching impressive results, even in the most complex of criminal cases. We have tackled numerous high-profile cases that have been highlighted in the media. Many of these cases involved serious charges, including for crimes such as murder and child abuse. Our attorney was able to deliver not guilty results and acquittals in many of these cases. This is the type of high-quality advocacy that you can expect from our team.
Vince in the News
- Legal association honors Fairfield attorney
- Solano judge tosses resisting case; blames Vacaville police officer
- The Orias Verdict
- Suspect in library assaults agrees to prison term
- 2 take plea deals in fatal 2014 Fairfield shooting
- 2nd plea deal brings prosecution of Fairfield shooting suspects to close
- Alleged Underage Sexual Assault Preliminary Hearing Begins
- Fairfield man to stand trial on attempted murder charge
- Police: Attempted murder suspect in Thursday shooting was arrested after shooting Wednesday
- More charges, bail for Davis library assault suspect
- Suspect in deadly Vacaville shooting gets day in court
- Solano County jury acquits Oakley man of alleged assault outside Dixon bar
- Attorneys argue case of Fairfield shoot out that killed one man, injured another
- Not guilty verdict in Air Jordans stolen property case
- Trial begins for teacher accused of abusing children
- Judge Approves Second Autopsy in Jet Ski Death
- Jury in Vallejo murder case deadlocks on second day of deliberations
Contact The Maher Law Group, APC to learn more.
Read What Past Clients Had to Say
“After one phone call with Vince he set me at ease and told me what he planned to do- And he delivered! Vince was able to get all charges dropped before even entering the courtroom.”- Satisfied Client
Vince is proud to be a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, a distinction that few attorneys can claim. In order to be certified, an attorney must secure references from peers, demonstrate in-depth experience of the area of law, and commit to ongoing legal education. The certification process is a rigorous and long process that works to ensure the certified attorneys are true experts in their respective fields. We are proud to be able to offer our high-quality criminal law expertise to each case under our care.
Your initial consultation is provided FREE of charge. Call (888) 744-3057 to begin.